Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goodbye August, Hello September, Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

I think August was one of the busiest months that I have ever had.  We celebrated birthdays, a wedding, had two football draft parties that we hosted, painted our kitchen and staircase, a few other house projects, started a new school year, and attended more get-togethers as well!  September will be a slower month with a couple of NC State football games planned, a tentative yard sale and I'm hoping for maybe a day trip to the beach since we didn't get to go all summer.  There are other things that I want to get done this month and that I'm inspired to do as well, especially with the cooler weather on the way.  What are you inspired to do/get done during this month?


I love soups and chilies.  Thinking of making this one cool night.



 When it was hot as an oven outside I didn't do much exercising or spending time outside.  Now that hopefully it will get cooler this month, I will start again.


 Love this inspiration fall look, so chic!


Inspiration to get working on our dining room chairs some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment