Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Shares

Ok, I keep writing a new post (3 that I had, ready to finish editing) but by the time I get back to them, it's old news!  So, I'll do a post with all in one.  I'll first give updates from Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful time with friends and family, sharing meals and even playing cornhole!  We got to see some family that we haven't seen in a long time which was special.   I didn't go out at 1am or any other crazy time (which I have done before).  I instead went out to Michaels after dinner Thanksgiving night and then did some shopping online on Black Friday.  I also went to Cameron Village on Saturday and supported local businesses as well as my closet :)  We actually have a good portion of our Christmas shopping done.  Woo hoo! Did you find any good deals during Black Friday, Small Business Saturday or Cyber Monday?

We've also decided to take out house off the market for now, for two reasons, and we are refinancing instead since the interests rates are so low right now.  It's a tough decision but one that we're ok with.  Since we made the decision, we thought we'd finish getting some things for the house we've been wanting/needing.  Things that we can take with us when we do actually move and that we will have in our family for a long time.  Here's a sneak peak below at what's to come...




I also purchased some new pillows that I've had my eye on at Furbish.  They had a sale so I figured it was good to time to get them.  I love these palm pillows but this won't be there permanent home. The fabric is thick and durable which make them that much better.


I also got these pink ikat pillows that are the same color as my spotted dot pillow.  These won't stayed piled up like this!


Now time for some randoms.  We've had amazing weather here recently.  Now this is my kind of December!


I've been obsessed with this nail color, it's OPI Red my Fortune Cookie.  I got it on my toenails and finger nails.  I think it's perfect for the holiday season!  


Lastly, we got one of our small trees up.  We call this our "beach" tree because all of the ornaments are beach themed.  My mom actually got this for us a couple of years ago and hand painted some of the ornaments.  It adds a bright, cheery touch to the space.


I hope you all have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment