Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hi Everyone!

Holy cow, it can't be June already?!  I decided to take some time from blogging to figure out what I wanted to do with the blog either deleting it and starting a new one, focusing on one specific topic, etc.  I didn't mean to take so long from it but it gave me the chance to focus on some other things going on that I felt needed my attention.  However, I'm back and ready to start sharing.  We only have 9 more days left until our summer vacation starts so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite summer essentials. The tote bag below I saw at Target yesterday and it's much more vibrant than this picture even shows.   I love elastic hair ties and the ones from Sephora are fantastic and much cheaper than other similar ones.  I also love anything that you can fold up and easily clean and the roll out beach blanket from Target with an attached pillow is just genius and comes it in more colors.  You can't go wrong with a classic pair of Tory Burch sunnies or a white cover up tunic either.  I haven't owned a pair of Tkees before but I like that you can pair them with a casual or more dressy look and they seem to be made well.  Lastly, we all know my love for Burt's Bees and the need for bug repellent here in NC.  What are your favorite things for summer?

Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment