Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random Thought

This has been a very busy week, hence the delay in posting since last time! Meetings left and right at work, doctor's appt, and spending time with the hubby. I had bad day #1 yesterday... it was very bad. I guess my husband felt bad for me so he was going to surprise me and take me to dinner. We ended up going to see a guy he use to work with that makes really good sushi. Well, when we got there the guy was no longer there and was replaced with a new guy who wasn't very good and acted like a butt. There went the nice dinner to make me feel better. The thought of my husband doing that did help though! Anyways, I was trying to be positive and hoping today would go better but it didn't. My husband had a bad day as well so we were both cranky.

Here's where my random thought comes in... so if you're late for an appointment or cancel, you get charged a fine, usually $25 I've found. BUT if the doctor is running late for the appointment they don't have to pay a fine. I left work earlier than I wanted to today (have lots to do there) to go see this doctor, whom I really do like but I sat in the examining room for 1 hour before he saw me!! 1 HOUR in a room by myself with nothing to do other than think about the other things I could be doing. Then he wanted to do new lab work and because he was running so far behind, the lab had already closed. So now I have to take more time out of my life to drive back up there for that. Not happy. I think if the doctor is running more than 15 minutes late, the doctor should pay a fine to you! People have to take time off work, possibly unpaid time, pay for gas to drive to the doctor, and then use their time to wait. Not fair. Agree?

Anyhow, have a wonderful day tomorrow and I will try to! Gotta stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment