Thursday, February 4, 2010

Things I'm looking forward to with Spring

So during my last blog I wrote about how I was looking forward to Spring and how I'm not a Winter person. Here are some reasons why I'm looking forward to it!


Fresh fruits and vegetables start to grow, check out your local farmer's market or private farms. A lot of times the prices are better than supermarkets and the quality of produce is better. My grandma always gives me fresh fruit and veggies from local suppliers.



Spring ahead! Longer days. I love it when it stays light out longer. When it gets dark at 5pm the day seems so short!




Being able to eat outside if it's sunny. On a warm weekend day try brunch or lunch outside at a local eatery.



Sandals, especially my Jack Rogers



Beautiful flowers in bloom. Whether it's flowers being sold or flowers growing in a flower bed or by the road, take a minute to appreciate them!


No comments:

Post a Comment