Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

Here are those Valentine's Day gift ideas! I hope everyone has a very special day, whether you have a significant other or if you're going out with some friends or family.


Jewelry: Women love jewelry. If you're the woman giving the gift, a watch would be nice for the man in your life.



Stationary: This is a great gift for any woman in your life. Your wife, girlfriend, mother or grandmother. Personalize it with their name or monogram. You can now get stamps that have their initial on it and they could stamp it on a card if the card cannot be personalized.


Flowers: Most women love flowers. Roses are a classic for Valentine's Day but you could always change it up with some orchids or tulips.



Dinner: If you don't have dinner reservations yet, make dinner at home! My husband and I are opting for this option. If you're on a budget, dinner at home will be less expensive as well. You can spend some quality time in the kitchen together! If you're hanging out with friends or having a singles party, you could make a fun taco bar or potato bar with some drinks.



Couples Massage: You could make a reservation for a massage or get a gift certificate for one at a future date. If you're not into that, you could get it for your significant other and you could get a mani and pedi while they're getting the massage.




Sweets!! My favorite thing. You could opt for the classic box of chocolates or try something like cupcakes or cookies.  You could always bake something of your own and put it in a fun box. Last year I made my husband and I some chocolate covered strawberries and I may again this year. They're easy to make and I'm sure a lot less expensive than buying 2 dozen of them!







No comments:

Post a Comment